Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943
Want to find yourself in the very center of Kharkov Defence Operation as an army commander? You'll have everything the officers had back then - tanks, gunnery and fearless soldiers. The success of each opposing force is hanging in the balance every day. Your decisions determine who wins the Battle for Kharkov.
Great replayability and flexible AI behaviour: “smart” AI analyses tactical movements of player and chooses the best strategy based on opponents’ behaviour rather than follows scripts. It allows to play the same scenarios using different tactics as though playing with human player.
- Great replayability and flexible AI behaviour: “smart” AI analyses tactical movements of player and chooses the best strategy based on opponents’ behaviour rather than follows scripts. It allows to play the same scenarios using different tactics as though playing with human player.
- Painstaking landscape reconstruction of Kharkov region in scope and size
- Thorough recreation of weapons, artillery and vehicles: all battle characteristics including missile trajectories or number of crew were modeled according to military archive materials and WW2 chronicles.
- Dynamic change of day & night and weather effects, affecting combat – terrain traversal, visibility on the battlefield, disguise abilities of all forces etc.
- Destructible environment: blast and destroy almost everything, from ground terrain to houses and enemy defences. All traces of previous battles (shell-holes, broken vehicles, corpses, etc.) are left on the battlefield till the end of the scenario.
- Real ballistics: bullets and projectiles follow authentic trajectories. Proper shot longitude, number of frags and their range are calculated.
- Real vehicle damage system: engine, suspension, weapons, aiming appliances can all be damaged separately, affecting the combat abilities of the vehicle.
- Real soldiers' behaviour: every soldier has some basic parameters such as experience level, fatigue and moral, affecting his behaviour and effectiveness
- Military Encyclopaedia with 3D model viewer and detailed data on all units, describing their historical and in-game characteristics.