Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
Europe is in turmoil. The land has been fragmented into petty fiefdoms, the Emperor struggles with the Pope, and the Holy Father declares that all those who go to liberate the Holy Land will be freed of their sins. Now is the time for greatness.
Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham is the fifth expansion for the critically praised strategy/RPG , focusing on the Abrahamic religions; Christianity, Islam and Judaism.
Get your bishops appointed cardinals and tap the might of the Papacy, borrow money from the Knights Templar and send troublesome relatives off to live out their days in a monastery. Sons of Abraham also introduces the Jewish religion and allows you to recreate the Kingdom of Israel and rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem.
The expansion for Crusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by Paradox Development Studio, the masters of Grand Strategy. Medieval Europe is brought to life in this epic game of knights, schemes, and thrones.
- Control the Papacy through the College of Cardinals
- Ask the Pope for money and favors
- Play as a Jewish lord and restore the kingdom of Israel
- Interact with the Holy Orders and see their influence grow
- Pick sides in Islam as a rationalist Mutazili or an opposing Ashari
- Retire troublesome courtiers to a monastery
- Go on a pilgrimage to one of the holy places
- Experience hundreds of new religious events