Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
It is the late 13th century and Europe is still reeling from the shock of the all-conquering Mongol Hordes. But, just as the lords of the West breathe a sigh of relief, another threat looms on the horizon; literally. Strange ships have been sighted all along the Atlantic coast, bearing symbols never before seen in the known world; winged serpents and grinning skulls. As the sun sets on the shores of Morocco, Portugal and Ireland, the largest fleet that has ever set sail approaches land, ready to invade in the name of bloodthirsty gods...
For the first time ever, Paradox Development Studio is introducing a fantasy scenario in their strategy games with the Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion DLC for the critically praised strategy/RPG Crusader Kings II. It is a fantasy scenario where the blood drenched Aztec Civilization arose early and spread like a virulent plague, learning of Europe from exploring Northmen. Prepare to defend all you hold dear against the Sunset Invasion!
Crusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by Paradox Development Studio, masters of Grand Strategy. Medieval Europe is brought to life in this epic game of knights, schemes, and thrones.
- A new invading threat arrives at a random point in the mid to late game, conquering from the West.
- Unique new portraits, on-map shields and units for the great Mesoamerican Menace.
- Cower in fear of the Aztec gods: New Aztec culture and religion.
- Human Sacrifice! When a province is lost, no one is safe from the threat of losing their hearts on the obsidian altars.
- Survive the terrible disease brought by the pagan oppressors: A new plague from across the Ocean