Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
Europe is in turmoil. The lands are fragmented into petty fiefs, the emperor struggles with the Pope, and the Holy Father declares that all those who go to liberate the Holy Land will be freed of their sins. Now is the time for greatness.
The first expansion for the critically praised Crusader Kings II, Sword of Islam will add playable Muslim rulers to the game.
Crusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Grand Strategy. Medieval Europe is brought to life in this epic game of knights, schemes, and thrones.
"The Ummah is under attack. All true muslims must be charitable in peace and relentless i Jihad. Let the Sword of Islam fall upon the infidels that threaten our lands, our faith!
- Muslim rulers now playable
- Updated interface to reflect the all new Muslim dynasty
- Church window graphics (alerts and main screens) replaced with Muslim religious themes
- 20 Muslim specific event pictures
- Map extension into Mali – new counties and titles
- A Muslim dynasty decadence system
- Polygamy – Muslim rulers can take up to 4 wives.
- 100+ new Muslim specific in-game events such as problems in the Harem, Shia vs Sunni tensions and making the Hadj
- New and diverse combat tactics and commander traits