King Arthur: The Druids
Wales is the beautiful and fiercely independent realm of tribal lords, wizards – and dragons that slumber beneath the roots of Snowdonia.
Its new leader, King Ryons used to be the most dangerous warlord of the land. He wants to restore the power of the Old Faith in Britannia and he always reaches his goals. Bow down before the gods of the ancients. Fear the creatures coming back from the twilight and respect the ways of the druids. And follow the warrior-king, who will conquer Britannia.
This expansion is the twin of King Arthur - The Saxons, offering a wide array of new content (i.e. beasts and other monsters) as well as a brand new campaign. The economic system of the base game redesigned for a totally new campaign structure, where the player will be able to play in sandbox mode being the champion of the Old Faith. The expansion have a complex diplomatic system, campaign winning conditions that can be set by the player and an absolutely free, non-story-based gameplay.
- 30+ hours gameplay
- 1 new campaigns (Welsh Kingdom)
- Free, sandbox gameplay. The Objectives are strategic goals, not a compulsory plot
- Complex diplomacy system: All the kings and rulers are involved including the Marauders, The Outlaws, the Sidhe courts, the high priests and some of the noble ladies as well.
- Adjustable options for the campaigns: the player can set the level of the AI aggression or the importance of magic etc.
- Unique diplomatic and battle quests.
- 4 new, unique heroes
- 3 new special units
- 3 new units
- 10 new hero skills
- 2 new unit skills
- 20+ unique artifacts (including 10 sets)
- 20+ unique diplomacy and battle quests