Mount & Blade Collection released!
NEW YORK, March 13, 2012 – The clash of steel on steel. The sound of thundering hooves across open plains. The roar of battle-frenzied warriors fighting to the death. These are the unmistakable sights and sounds of Mount & Blade. Paradox Interactive and Taleworlds Entertainment are excited to announce that the entire groundbreaking series has released today in one package as the Mount & Blade Collection with a recommended retail price of $29.99/€29.99.
Developed by Taleworlds Entertainment, the Mount & Blade Collection comprises the original Mount & Blade, set in the fictional land of Calradia and introducing innovative free-form sandbox melee gameplay. Also in the package is Mount & Blade Warband, featuring multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Completing the collection is Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword, based on the cult novel by Nobel-prize winner Henry Sienkiewicz and offering additional multiplayer modes along with the introduction of firearms.
Mount & Blade Collection features:
- Free-form sandbox gameplay
- Be a merchant, a mercenary, a knight or a lord of the land
- Go anywhere, do anything in a world thriving with hundreds of locations
- Use one of the most intuitive medieval fighting systems ever devised
- Multiplayer battles with up to 64 players
- Multiplayer modes include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Conquest, Battle & Siege
- ‘Captain’ multiplayer mode, with up to 16 players able to command their own squad of soldiers
- Enhanced siege mechanics – storm the castle, blow up the wall, bribe an officer or poison the well/food to get past the defences
View all Mount&Blade Collection trailers at: