Warlock Master of the Arcane gets new DLCs
The elves from the knightly order of Arethi return to Ardania. They come not to serve as they did in the past but to conquer. They bring along the True Knowledge, and intend to share its’ light with everyone who will accept it, willingly or otherwise.
- New race of the Arethi Elves with all its might and glory:
- 18 new units
- 20 brand new city buildings
- Additional new perks and abilities
- New Great Mage – Grand Master Amberon the Dark.
- New perks for Great mages:
- Glorious Tactician - Increases the attack power of all units of a Great mage.
- Academician – Increases Research point production.
The ancient and almost forgotten art of making artifacts returns to Ardania. Now every Great Mage can create powerful artifacts imbued with spells, abilities, or even strength of the gods!
- Using special spells artifacts can be created
- Special units of lords can be given artifacts (which will be available via free patch)
- Artifacts can be found in monster dens, received as quests rewards, gained and lost during battles, bought from Trader of Artifacts or smelted to mana.