Leviathan: Warships Patch 1.1 featuring Jazz Boatman
Pieces Interactive have been working on a new patch for Leviathan: Warships and this is the change log:
- Added Jazz Mode featuring Jazzy Boatman!
- The user interface now scales to properly support high-resolution screens. This should fix the issues Nexus 10 and Mac retina displays have with a tiny GUI.
- In-game typing sound effect removed
- Ships are now re-selected after targeting orders have been placed
- Post effects (PC/MAC only)
- Anti-Aliasing added
- Bloom effect added
- Ship prices balance pass
- Cost raised on Shortfin, Stingray & Spearhead
- Cost lowered on Buzzer, Destroyer, Bullycruiser, Overlord, Atlas & Dreadnought
- Existing player accounts might receive invalid fleet sizes on existing fleets because of this. New Accounts will not be affected by these changes.
- Beam guns can now destroy mines
- Artillery and Rocket splash damage fixed
- Artillery and Rockets balanced
- Railgun autofire removed from campaign ships
- Added the ability to reorder the ships in the shipyard
- Winner/Loser status in the battle bar removed during replays. Why ruin all the excitement?
- Matchmaking now saves the latest setup
- More symbols allowed in passwords
- Leviathan 1 & Leviathan 2 servers now available for tablet versions
- Increased server stability
- Fixed so Campaign planning timer does not reset to default value between missions
- Improved shipyard zoom scroll on tablets
Discuss this on our fourm: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?771-Leviathan-Warships