For the Glory released today!
Take the Reins of History in For the Glory: A Europa Universalis Game
Evolution of Europa Universalis Grand-Scale Strategy Now Available for $19.99
New York – November 10, 2009. For the Glory: A Europa Universalis Game, the latest evolution of Paradox’s grand-scale strategy opus, is now available for $19.99 via all major digital download portals.
Developed by Crystal Empire Games, a team formed within Paradox’s Europa Universalis fan community, For the Glory is built upon the Europa Engine as the developers’ vision of the ultimate historical strategy game. Players take the reins of a country, guide domestic and foreign policy, navigate thousands of historical events, engage in various struggles and lead their country to prosperity – all in the name of glory!
- Choose from more than 180 countries
- Select from a wide range historical scenarios in the era spanning 1399 to 1819
- Dictate domestic policies – will you be loved or hated by your people?
- Strike fear or exercise compassion in diplomatic relations
- Explore uncharted territory and colonize the new world you uncover
- Gain wealth and prepare for times of religious strife
- Battle your enemies on land and sea using classic weaponry and forces
- Experience over 10,000 historical events as they happen
- Craft your own campaigns with unparalleled mod capabilities
- Take on your friends and foes with multiplayer for up to 32 players
Watch the release trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR-L6_uQgVE
About Crystal Empire Games
Crystal Empire Games is a development studio created in June 2008 after the announcement of the Europa Engine Licensing Program by Paradox Interactive. The unique strength of this studio is that the members come from all around the world, joining their talents and experience in the long-term Europa Engine-based "For the Glory" project. Many team members have been active in the Paradox Interactive community for years, contributing mods and tools dedicated to the company’s games. This is just the beginning of a new chapter for the team and represents a higher level of structured cooperation between passionate people to give the best possible experience to players.
For more information on For the Glory: A Europa Universalis Game, please visit http://tr.anp.se/track?t=c&mid=411762&uid=90870336&&&http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/ and follow us on Twitter at @pdxinteractive.
About Paradox Interactive
Since 1999, Paradox Interactive has been a leading global developer and publisher of PC-based strategy games. World-renowned for its strategy catalog, the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United States and Europe. Its steadily-growing portfolio includes originally developed titles such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis and the Hearts of Iron franchises, as well as publishing titles such as the Penumbra series, Supreme Ruler 2020, Elven Legacy, Mount&Blade and Majesty 2 – The Fantasy Kingdom Sim. For more information, please visit www.paradoxplaza.com and follow @pdxinteractive on twitter.