For the Glory Patch 1.1 released today!
Crystal Empire Games has today released the 1.1 patch for the acclaimed grand-scale historic strategy game, For the Glory: A Europa Universalis Game.
Some of the fixes and improvements in the 1.1 patch include:
- Code optimized for increased performance
- Fixed several bugs including colonization for Spain and Portugal and multiplayer annexation bug
- Enhanced AI decisions for investments, trade and warfare
- Reworked some game features, including transport capacities, colonists value, growth rate during war and constructions in progress for annexed countries
- Extended settings for interface and color-scale options
- Added information for badboy and estimated yearly income
- Added eight sprite sets for naval and land
Game Vortex hails, "For the Glory gives you everything you could ever want in a history-based strategy game," while GameSpot urged that, "fans of Europa Universalis 3 should pick [For the Glory] up immediately." With the 1.1 patch, it's a great time to see what all the fuss is about.
The patch is available at all major digital retailers. In order to avoid compatability issues please download the patch from the same place the game was purchased.
For the Glory is available at all digital major retailers. For more info please visit:http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/glory
About Crystal Empire Games
Crystal Empire Games is a development studio created in June 2008 after the announcement of the Europa Engine Licensing Program by Paradox Interactive. The unique strength of this studio is that the members come from all around the world, joining their talents and experience in the long-term Europa Engine-based "For the Glory" project. Many team members have been active in the Paradox Interactive community for years, contributing mods and tools dedicated to the company’s games. This is just the beginning of a new chapter for the team and represents a higher level of structured cooperation between passionate people to give the best possible experience to players.