Victoria II Patch Released
NEW YORK – October 7th, 2010 – Paradox Interactive today announced the release a new patch for Victoria II that brings numerous improvements to the recently released strategy game.
Major features of patch 1.2 include:
- Playable Babylon added as a free DLC integrated in the patch
- Players can now play as any country, even if that country does not exist at the start of the game
- Rebalanced economy and revolt mechanics
- More historical flavor, with new countries, new decisions and new events added to the game
- Additions to the interface, with new outliner options for tracking influence, and a zoomed-out representation of armies & navies
- Improved AI, providing a more challenging experience
The patch is now available for all Victoria II owners though the game launcher and on all leading digital distribution platforms.
The patch is also downloadable here: http://www.victoria2.com/media/patches
About Victoria II
Created by the developers of Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron, Victoria II is set during the colonial era of the 19th century featuring historical gameplay on a map of the entire world. Guide your nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion and colonization in hopes of becoming a truly great power by the dawn of the 20th century.Victoria II is available for digital download on all leading digital distribution platforms and in stores.
View the Victoria II Rise to Power trailer here:
About Paradox Interactive
Since 1999, Paradox Interactive has been a leading global developer and publisher of PC-based strategy games. World-renowned for its strategy catalog, the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United States and Europe. Its steadily-growing portfolio includes originally developed titles such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis and the Hearts of Iron franchises, as well as publishing titles such as the Elven Legacy series, Mount&Blade and Majesty 2. Paradox made an explosive entry onto consoles during 2010 with the release of Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West. For more information, please visit www.paradoxplaza.com and follow http://twitter.com/PdxInteractive