Mount & Blade Warband Interview Released!
NEW YORK – February 9, 2010 – Today, Paradox Interactive debuts brand new interview footage with the developers of the highly anticipated medieval action RPG, Mount & Blade: Warband. The latest iteration of the popular title will incorporate a brand new multiplayer feature, enabling up to 64 players to engage in grueling, combat on horseback that only Paradox Interactive and developer Taleworlds Entertainment can offer.
Join Armagan Yavuz, Lead Developer at Taleworlds Entertainment, as he takes players through the multiplayer modes of Mount & Blade: Warband at the Paradox Interactive Convention.
"This is one of the most exciting features for us and also for the fans as well," says Armagan, as he speaks on the new multiplayer aspect. "If you like the idea of fighting on a horse and fighting with tough guys with swords...you are going to enjoy Mount & Blade: Warband."
View the complete interview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqTIMvpGPOk
Mount & Blade: Warband will be available late March 2010.
Mount & Blade: Warband Game Features:
- Multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Multiplayer modes include Deathmatch, Team
- Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Conquest, Battle, and Siege.
- Seek adventure alone, or recruit and train an army fit for a king. You and your companions will gain experience and skills while your soldiers evolve into a deadly fighting force.
- State-of-the-art rendering technologies combine with a more informative interface, allowing new and advanced players alike to enjoy an unprecedented level of immersion.
- The ability to marry a lady of the realm for romance or cold political gain. Try to win a lady’s heart through poetry or bravery.
For more information visit www.paradoxplaza.com/games/mount-blade-warband