Mount & Blade: Warband Valentine's Day Interview Released
NEW YORK – February 12, 2010 – In anticipation of Valentine's Day, Paradox Interactive presents a special developer interview for all you "lovers" out there of Mount & Blade: Warband.
The multiplayer sequel to 2008's Mount & Blade will, in addition to intense 64 player combat on horseback, incorporate new gameplay based on marriage into the action RPG that is set to release in March of 2010.
Join Armagan Yavuz, Lead Developer at Taleworlds Entertainment, as he takes players through the new marriage features in Mount & Blade: Warband during the Paradox Interactive Convention.
"It's a very important aspect of real life and we wanted to translate that into the game," says Armagan, as he speaks on romance in the title. "It's a different kind of challenge."
View the complete interview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZacSv_JNCao
Mount & Blade: Warband will be available in the US and via digital distribution on March 30th 2010 and April 2nd in the UK.
Mount & Blade: Warband Game Features:
- Multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Multiplayer modes include Deathmatch, Team
- Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Conquest, Battle, and Siege.
- Seek adventure alone, or recruit and train an army fit for a king. You and your companions will gain experience and skills while your soldiers evolve into a deadly fighting force.
- State-of-the-art rendering technologies combine with a more informative interface, allowing new and advanced players alike to enjoy an unprecedented level of immersion.
- The ability to marry a lady of the realm for romance or cold political gain. Try to win a lady’s heart through poetry or bravery.
For more information visit www.paradoxplaza.com/games/mount-blade-warband
The original Mount & Blade game is currently enjoying a 85%-off sale on Steam until the 15th of February.