Majesty 2: Kingmaker Released Today!
NEW YORK – March 26th 2010 – Paradox Interactive has today released the first expansion to the Fantasy Strategy game Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim with Majesty 2: Kingmaker, developed by 1C:InoCo and exclusively available for digital download at all major digital download portals.
Containing a brand new single-player campaign consisting of eight missions, players will go up against Lord Blackviper and his army of evil goblins. In addition, Majesty 2: Kingmaker also contains brand new creatures to go up against and the ‘Kingmaker editor’, a mission creator toolset which enables players to create their own missions and battles.
View the release trailer for Majesty 2: Kingmaker here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sju_5SO3c00
The recently released patch 1.3 for Majesty 2 is also a compulsory and automatic install for Majesty 2: Kingmaker and will bring additional new content and features to expand the gameplay experience even further. These include;
- An added ‘randomize’ feature in all single and multiplayer missions which shuffles the locations of non-quest monster dens along with sites for the construction of temples and trading posts.
- Random filling of treasure chests. Heroes can now discover various amounts of gold, weapons, armour, elixirs and artifacts
- Open access to basic game resources for mod-makers
- Multiplayer compatibility for Majesty 2
- Added network compatibility of versions with different languages
- The option to acquire additional game content, part of which is available free-of-charge
- The ability to now view a list of heroes who are interested in a selected flag
- On the mini-maps, the graves of monsters no longer appear as a live enemy
- Anisotropy feature added to graphical settings dramatically improving the display of textures
- Automatic synchronization to remedy any critical mistiming in multiplayer
Join the Majesty 2 fan page on Facebook and share your impressions of the expansion.
Visit www.paradoxplaza.com/games/majesty-2-kingmaker for more information.