Ship Simulator Extremes Poised to Offer the Most Realistic High Seas Adventures to Date
June 16, 2010 - Los Angeles, CA - At the 2010 E3 expo, Paradox Interactive has showcased its upcoming realistic game Ship Simulator Extremes and released a new batch of screenshots in anticipation of its late summer release.
Developed by VSTEP, Ship Simulator Extremes offers a new level of realism to experience the brutal missions of piloting a vessel in a variety of conditions. Whether hunting down whale hunters, braving brutal storms, or saving people from an oil rig explosion, gamers will be immersed in a deep realistic simulator.
Scheduled for released on August 27, 2010, Ship Simulator Extremes allows the player to assume the duty of ship captain to a dynamic mix of vessels including hovercrafts, coast guard interceptors, mammoth tankers, tugs, cruise liners, and many others.
Additional features in Ship Simulator Extremes:
• From the very hot to the very cold, sail to the most enchanted regions in the world. Explore the Antarctic or take in beautiful Bora Bora. Includes famous harbors and locations from around the world
• Wide range of vessels to captain, including hovercraft, Coast Guard interceptors, mammoth tankers, tugs, cruise liners, and many others
• Includes exciting storylines and missions from all over the world
• Save the environment campaign included: sail famous Greenpeace ships and take part in ecological missions
• Realistic water and weather system. Sail calm waters or take on the most extreme weather ever witnessed at sea
About Paradox Interactive
Since 1999, Paradox Interactive has been a leading global developer and publisher of PC-based strategy games. World-renowned for its strategy catalog, the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United States and Europe. Its steadily-growing portfolio includes originally developed titles such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis and the Hearts of Iron franchises, as well as publishing titles such as the Elven Legacy series, Mount&Blade and Majesty 2. Paradox made an explosive entry onto consoles during 2010 with the release of Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West. For more information, please visit www.paradoxplaza.com and follow @pdxinteractive on twitter.
Game developer VSTEP harnesses an exciting mix of commercial and serious game developers and has created successful simulation games as well as professional simulators and virtual training projects. VSTEP has created the bestselling Ship Simulator game series. A pioneer in the creation of innovative simulation and virtual training, VSTEP is a multiple winner of acclaimed governmental innovation prizes. The developer is based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Read more: www.vstep.nl