King Arthur II: The Role-playing Wargame Video Dev Diaries Released
NEW YORK, November 21, 2011 – Paradox Interactive and Neocore Games have today revealed Video Developer Diaries for King Arthur II: The Role-playing Wargame, their forthcoming Real Time Strategy game releasing on PC in Q1 2012.
Gather round for a tale of a king’s rise from obscurity to near immortality. The legend of Uther Pendragon and his heir to the throne, young Arthur, may be a familiar one, but don’t be fooled, the Dev Diaries spins a story so unique you can’t afford to miss it.
Pull up a chair, grab a flagon of mead, and prepare for one of the greatest tales of our times:
King Arthur II: The Role-playing Wargame Dev Diary I:
King Arthur II: The Role-playing Wargame Dev Diary II:
With Arthur’s legacy reshaping the landscape of Britannia forever, residents must ready themselves for a world of magic, mystery and betrayal.
A land wracked in turmoil is pushed to its limits in need of a leader. Will you be bold enough to answer the call and lead them to victory?
About King Arthur II: The Role-playing Wargame:
The story begins long after young Arthur pulled the enchanted sword out of the stone, united the war-torn land of Britannia, gathered the Knights of the Round Table and secured peace in Camelot aided by the might of the Holy Grail. Where legends normally end, King Arthur II begins on its own gruesome tale...
Enter the dark fantasy world of Britannia! King Arthur is now the Maimed King, struggling to restore his ravaged lands and find the cure for his affliction – even if this means that he must send his armies into the most perilous battles of all time!
- Enter the dark fantasy world of Britannia! King Arthur is now the Maimed King, struggling to restore his ravaged lands and find the cure for his affliction – even if this means that he must send his armies into the most perilous battles of all time!
- Lose yourself in a stunning story that unfolds over a huge 3D campaign map featuring knightly quests and other special events.
- Experience huge real-time battles featuring thousands of soldiers, flying fantasy monsters and intense boss fights.
- Battle enemies which employ unique war tactics and cast fantastic spells.
- Chart the course of your rule on the Morality Chart. Your choices will unlock special content, spells and units with plenty of new and unique possibilities on every side.
- Forge new, powerful artifacts from your possessed items to reuse them as your heroes level-up.
- Lead major heroes who possess extraordinary powers and colourful background stories.
Read more about this game