Series of In-depth Articles for King Arthur II: The Role-playing Wargame Releases!
NEW YORK – December 9, 2011 – The time to relive the legend of King Arthur is almost upon us! Paradox Interactive and Neocore Games today revealed part one of a series of in-depth articles that will detail the perilous state of Britannia for upcoming RTS/RPG King Arthur II: The Role-playing Wargame on a weekly basis.
In this inaugural article, players will learn about the functions of the campaign map, including its monumental role in unit management, as well as learning about the various types of battle units themselves and the skill trees that go along with them.
Players who wish to know more about the challenges King Arthur will have to overcome can start by reading the first in-depth article here:
An excerpt from the first article:
"The Campaign Map of King Arthur II is the eerily beautiful island of mystical Britannia, a fully three dimensional map with rivers, forests, marshlands, towns and legendary places. The area you can explore is twice as big as it was in the first game, now including everything from Cornwall to the northernmost corner of the land. You can venture even beyond Hadrian's Wall and conquer the territory of the savage Pict hordes."
About King Arthur II: The Role-playing Wargame:
The story begins long after young Arthur pulled the enchanted sword out of the stone, united the war-torn land of Britannia, gathered the Knights of the Round Table and secured peace in Camelot aided by the might of the Holy Grail. Where legends normally end, King Arthur II begins on its own gruesome tale...
- Enter the dark fantasy world of Britannia! King Arthur is now the Maimed King, struggling to restore his ravaged lands and find the cure for his affliction – even if this means that he must send his armies into the most perilous battles of all time!
- Lose yourself in a stunning story that unfolds over a huge 3D campaign map featuring knightly quests and other special events.
- Experience huge real-time battles featuring thousands of soldiers, flying fantasy monsters and intense boss fights.
- Battle enemies which employ unique war tactics and cast fantastic spells.
- Chart the course of your rule on the Morality Chart. Your choices will unlock special content, spells and units with plenty of new and unique possibilities on every side.
- Forge new, powerful artifacts from your possessed items to reuse them as your heroes level-up.
- Lead major heroes who possess extraordinary powers and colourful background stories.
Read more about the game