HoI III: For the Motherland released today
NEW YORK, 28th June 2011 - Paradox Interactive have today released Hearts of Iron III: For The Motherland, the second expansion for their PC exclusive Grand Strategy epic Hearts of Iron III, with a recommended retail price of $19.99/€19.99/£14.99.
Set between the years 1936 and 1948 Hearts of Iron III: For The Motherland lets you take charge, or delegate, at any level, from a single military division up to an entire nation across a wide variety of scenarios. Wage war on the battlefields of Europe, in the factories of the industrial superpowers, as well as at the negotiating table, in the deepest of all World War II strategy games.
The brand new release trailer can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFPbrHJk458
Hearts of Iron III: For The Motherland is a digital download only release and requires both Hearts of Iron III and the first expansion Semper Fi to play.
- War Goals and enforced peace - each member of a faction can demand their own slice and claim it when it is taken
- New Partisan system - build Partisan undergrounds to organize your resistance movements and battle not just the occupier but also other ideologies for control of the country
- Seize strategic resources to fuel your war machine
- New Theatre Interface giving greater strategic information
- Improved internal politics and a new coup system
- The return of the battle scenario system to offer new mini-campaigns
For more on Hearts of Iron III: For The Motherland visit the official website at www.heartsofirongame.com or the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/heartsofiron , or follow the game on Twitter at www.twitter.com/heartsofiron3
About Paradox Interactive
Since 1999, Paradox Interactive has been a leading global developer and publisher of PC-based strategy games. World-renowned for its strategy catalog, the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United States and Europe.
Its steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established PC franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Victoria and the Hearts of Iron series, as well as now encompassing titles on other platforms such as Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West released in 2010 on PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®3 and the forthcoming Defenders of Ardania on iPad as well as PC.
2011 will be Paradox Interactive’s most ambitious line-up of titles to date with such anticipated releases as King Arthur II and Sword of the Stars II. It is also expanding its presence in the free-to-play arena through Paradox Connect.