Gamescom 2011 – King Arthur II Epic War Trailer Released
Dragons and giants, meet knights. Knights, meet death. Paradox Interactive and Neocore Games today released an epic, war-filled trailer for the highly anticipated RTS RPG King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame.
The never-before-seen trailer depicts a battle on a grand scale with hundreds of characters enveloped in fire and arrows, offering players just a glimpse of what to look forward to when they return to Britannia in Q1 2012.
To view the dramtic ingame trailer, please visit:
Critically praised by reviewers and gamers alike, King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame was seen as one of the biggest surprises to emerge on the gaming scene in 2010, and now the fantasy role-playing RTS returns in a sequel to push the boundaries of the genre even further. The story begins long after young Arthur pulled the enchanted sword out of the stone and united the war-torn land of Britannia. Where legends normally end, King Arthur II begins on its own gruesome tale...
View the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2chbU0HNAEc
- Dark fantasy setting. King Arthur is now the Maimed King, trying to mend a land torn asunder as he strives to heal himself
- Stunning plotline, heroic battles and expanded moralitychart that unlocks new features
- Large scale battles,with bigger armies to defeat more powerful foes
- Intense bossfights,where the hero’s forces are pitted against unique and terrifying foes
- Wide range of camera controloptions, a revised animations and an extensive tutorial creating a more accessible and visually stunning experience
Read more about the game here: