Victoria II: A House Divided video interview & video developer diary released
NEW YORK – January 12, 2012 - Paradox Interactive have today released an in-depth video developer diary along with a video interview for the first expansion of their internally developed Grand Strategy title Victoria II, "A House Divided", set to release on January 24th.
Narrated by the game’s Executive Producer Johan Andersson, the developer diary gives an insight in how revolutions and political movements now work in Victoria II: A House Divided.
In the video interview, Johan also discusses how Victoria II: A House Divided will add depth to the economics system along with a wealth of other new features, all aspects that players have requested, now making it a much better and more interactive game to play.
The video developer diary can be found at:
The video developer interview can be found at:
- New starting point in 1861 allowing players to experience the US Civil War from the start
- Manufacture reasons to go to war with other countries, all in the quest for power
- Civilize your country with various new reform paths to ultimately become equal with European nations
- Invest in building infrastructure and factories in other countries to strengthen their ties to you
- Deeper political system with new national focus options and new types of reforms
- New system of popular movements that can be appeased or suppressed, but if ignored will become the revolutionaries of tomorrow
- Improved interface with more information easily available to improve the gameplay
About Victoria II
Created by the developers of Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron, Victoria II is a grand strategy game set during the colonial era of the 19th century. Gamers guide their nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion and colonization in hopes of becoming a truly great power by the dawn of the 20th century.
More about this game