Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome Released Today!
NEW YORK – October 16, 2012 – Intrigue and spices intoxicate the air as Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome, the scorching new expansion for the critically-acclaimed strategy/RPG Crusader Kings II is released today. Introducing an emperor’s hoard of new features, Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studios gives The Byzantine Empire and Orthodox Church the royal treatment in this latest expansion pack.
Watch the Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome launch trailer here:
Join Henrik Fåhraeus, Game Designer and Project Lead from Paradox Development Studios, today at 7pm GMT / 11am PDT for a live stream presentation at the official Paradox channel on Twitch TV: http://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive
Delve into the deliciously dark world of medieval Byzantine politics Legacy of Rome encapsulates. Get insider tips on how to squash revolts from those pesky vassals and avoid getting a centurion’s sword in the back from one of your own generals.
The final hurrah of the Roman Empire – don’t lose your head. Literally!
Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome expansion is now available on all major digital download portals for 4,99 USD. Get the expansion here: http://www.crusaderkings.com/buy
Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome release screenshots:
Main Features in Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome and patch 1.07
- New Faction System: Join a royal faction and use your allies in the party to enhance your strength and tear down rivals
- Raise Standing Armies: You will now be able to use retinues to have standing armies in your domain: the size of which is determined by technology
- Experience Factional Revolts: No more easily defeated rebellions. Disgruntled vassals will now band together in revolt against your rule through their faction
- Appoint Orthodox Patriarchs: Orthodox kingdoms and empires can now control their own heads of religion and their powers, instead of being dependent on the patriarch of Constantinople
- Streamlined Mobilization: You will always raise a single, larger levy from your direct vassal; no need to worry about the opinions of the lower vassals
- Leader Focus on Combat: Appoint your generals wisely, their traits and skills are now of vital importance on the field of battle. More commander traits are now added to increase the importance of your choice of military leaders
- Byzantium Comes Alive: New sets of decisions and events specifically designed with the Byzantine Empire in mind
- Improve your ruler: You can now actively strive to improve your skills or traits through the new Self-Improvement Ambitions