Victoria II: A House Divided expansion released!
NEW YORK – February 2, 2012 - Paradox Interactive have today released the first expansion for their internally developed Grand Strategy title Victoria II focusing on the American Civil War era, Victoria II: A House Divided, with a suggested retail price of $19.99/€19.99/£14.99.
From the development team behind Hearts of Iron and Europa Universalis, Victoria II: A House Divided introduces a new starting point in 1861 allowing players to experience the US Civil War from the start, from the era of absolute monarchies, encompassing expansion and colonization, culminating in the emergence of the US as a global superpower at the dawn of the 20th century.
Buy Victoria II: A House Divided here: http://www.victoria2.com/game-info/buy-the-game
Victoria II: A House Divided Features
- New starting point in 1861 allowing players to experience the US Civil War from the start
- Manufacture reasons to go to war with other countries, all in the quest for power
- Civilize your country with various new reform paths to ultimately become equal with European nations
- Invest in building infrastructure and factories in other countries to strengthen their ties to you
- Deeper political system with new national focus options and new types of reforms
- New system of popular movements that can be appeased or suppressed, but if ignored will become the revolutionaries of tomorrow
- Improved interface with more information easily available to improve the gameplay
About Victoria II (the main game)
Created by the developers of Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron, Victoria II is a grand strategy game set during the colonial era of the 19th century. Gamers guide their nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion and colonization in hopes of becoming a truly great power by the dawn of the 20th century.