Gettysburg: Armored Warfare Now Available
NEW YORK – March 27, 2012 – Paradox Interactive and Radioactive Software today announced that Gettysburg: Armored Warfare, a hybrid multiplayer Third-Person Shooter (TPS)/Real-Time Strategy (RTS) game, is now available for $9.99 via all major digital distribution platforms. Gettysburg: Armored Warfare brings fast paced action to the PC in an alternative reality version of the Civil War that features 32 on 32 player battles across multiple game modes and maps.
“Gettysburg: Armored Warfare is the result of one man's passion and dedication and brings us back to the essence of what game development is all about, said Gordon Van Dyke, producer at Paradox Interactive. If you love games and the possibilities they represent, this is one game you should definitely check it out."
Union and Confederate troops spawn and vie for control of the battlefield with futuristic weapons and familiar formations. Both sides battle over control points as time passes and players lay waste to the enemy. The round ends when one side has reached zero attrition points and the other team is victorious.
Gettysburg: Armored Warfare is now available via all major digital distribution platforms for $9.99.
View the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l8MjpAPyoo
- RTS and TPS hybrid
- 64 players per server
- Multiple gameplay modes including Army Skirmish, and Deathmatch
- 4 maps
- Over 1'000 controllable units on the battlefield at once
- Play as Union or Confederate
- 14 unit types (infantry, cavalry, tanks, ships, zeppelins and more)
- Persistent Point/XP system and Statistics Tracking
- Steam Achievements
- Army Builder with Steam Cloud support for saving your armies
- Integrated World Editor for creating your own battlefields