Six Games and Rock ‘n’ Roll: Get Fired Up for Paradox on Tour!
NEW YORK — July 18, 2012 — Paradox Interactive, self-proclaimed masters of game publishing and power chords alike, today issued a warning to the world: starting today, game fans everywhere had better be ready to rock. Paradox Interactive has its roadies working around the clock, loading weapons into the tour bus, pumping the tank full of starvoid, and preparing to embark on a coast-to-coast tour where six upcoming games will perform a series of incredible shows.
To follow the excitement all summer long, Paradox Interactive fans are being issued a backstage pass in the form of the Paradox on Tour Blog, featuring exclusive behind-the-scenes developer stories, world premiere videos, special guest profiles for the upcoming War of the Roses tournament (announcement coming soon!), and plenty of rock’n’roll pictures.
Get a behind the scenes look at Paradox Six Games and Rock ‘n’ Roll Tour here:
The lineup of games hitting the road with Paradox is as follows:
• Salem: The Crafting MMO – Live the grungy life of a colonial settler in an unforgiving MMORPG
• War of the Roses – Engage in brutal team-based melee combat and give your enemies a taste of your death metal
• A Game of Dwarves – A really underground dwarf management sim; only if you are part on the exciting underground scene will you have heard about it
• Dungeonland – Co-op hack & slash with an alternative twist: one evil GM controls the dungeon against his “friends”
• Starvoid – Multiplayer real-time strategy in space with an army of techno-droids
• The Showdown Effect – Freestyle sidescrolling combat with a fusion of 1980s character archetypes
• SPECIAL SURPRISE GUEST – An unannounced game will make its debut during the tour… don’t miss it!
The Paradox on Tour Blog kicks off with an all-new video of Salem, making its worldwide debut. To follow the tour and catch the latest exclusives, visit http://paradox-interactive-on-tour.tumblr.com/
A BIG thank you to our sponsors ALIENWARE and RAZER.