How to travel to PDXCON
PDXCON 2017 will take place in historical Gamla Riksarkivet in Gamla Stan/Riddarholmen, Birger Jarls Torg 2A, 111 28 Stockholm, Sweden.
TRAVELING BY TRAIN
- Book your train ticket to Stockholm at www.sj.se
- Or at mtrexpress.se
Closest train station: T-Centralen / Central Station (Stockholm)
TRAVELING BY SUBWAY
- Green or red line, both stops at Gamla Stan, which is the first stop after T-centralen/Central Station. Get off at station GAMLA STAN. Take right at the exit - towards RIDDARHOLMEN. Follow the signs. A 5 min walk to the venue.
Plan your trip at www.sl.se
TRAVELING BY BUS
- Several companies offers direct coaches to Stockholm from a wide range of citys in Sweden.
TRAVELING BY CAR
- European route E4 goes directly to Stockholm and offers good driving conditions.
Approximate travel times:
Göteborg to Stockholm – 5h (469km)
Malmö to Stockholm – 6h 20min (621km)
Berlin to Stockholm - 13h (1084km)
TRAVELING BY AIRPLANE
- There are 3 airports located close to Stockholm.
- Arlanda (main), Bromma and Skavsta (if traveling with Ryanair)
TRAVEL FROM ARLANDA
- Airport train direct line to Stockholm (approximately 20 minutes) Arlanda Express: arlandaexpress.se
- Air port bus shuttle services to Stockholm (approximately 40 minutes): flygbussarna.se